Tianjin Government Scholarship for Foreign Students
The Tianjin Government Scholarship for Foreign Students is one of the Tianjin Foreign Student Scholarship Programs established by the Tianjin Municipal Government to encourage and cultivate more outstanding academic education freshmen to study in Tianjin.
(1) Scholarship admission categories
According to the type of student, there are three types of scholarships for undergraduate students, scholarships for master students, and scholarships for doctoral students.
(2) How to apply
Applicants must apply to the International Student Admissions Office of the International Cooperation and Exchange Office of Tianjin Foreign Studies University.
(3) Scholarship content
Sponsor the tuition for one year.
(4) Application time
From March to June each year. For a specific time, please consult the International Student Admissions Office of Tianjin Foreign Studies University.
(5) Conditions for applying for a scholarship
1. Applicants must be foreign citizens who apply for the undergraduate, master, or doctoral degree education of Tianjin Foreign Studies University;
2. Applicants studying for undergraduates should obtain a diploma or certificate equivalent to a Chinese senior high school graduation, and be under the age of 30.
3. Applicants studying for a master's degree should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent education and should be under the age of 35.
4. Applicants studying for a doctoral degree should have a master's degree or equivalent academic qualifications and be under the age of 40.
5. Did not receive any other scholarships.
(6) Scholarship application process
1. Applicants apply on our school application website, fill in the information and submit the materials, and complete the application.
2. Contact the International Student Admissions Office for an exam or interview.
3. The school will send visa application materials (admission notice and JW2020 form) for scholarship applicants
(7) Scholarship application materials
1. Copy of ordinary passport within the validity period
2. Notarized highest education certificate, graduation certificate, or degree certificate.
If the applicant is a student at school, he/she must also submit a pre-graduation certificate issued by the school where he/she is studying. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with original notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Academic transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. Two recommendation letters from associate professors or above (only required when applying for masters and doctoral students)
Use Chinese or English.
5. "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" (copy)
6. Other supplementary materials, such as HSK certificates, various award certificates, etc.
(8) Professional choice
Please refer to the school website for specific majors. Some graduate and undergraduate majors of the school can provide English-taught courses. For details, please contact the International Student Admissions Office of Tianjin Foreign Studies University.
(9) Contact details
International Student Admissions Office of Tianjin Foreign Studies University
Address: No. 117, Machang Road, Hexi District, Tianjin, China Post Code: 300204
Tianjin Foreign Studies University
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO