Independent projects in Colleges and Universities
The "Autonomous Enrollment Program for Chinese Universities" is a full scholarship provided to the provincial education administrative departments of some provinces and autonomous regions in China and some Chinese universities for the direct selection and recruitment of outstanding young foreign students to study in China.
(1) Funding information
1. Funding categories: Master's degree students and doctoral students.
2. Teaching language: Chinese.
Applicants for master's or doctoral degree should reach level 4 of the "Chinese Proficiency Test" (HSK4) at the time of application;
3. Majors of study: You can log on to the website of the International Exchange Office of our school or follow the official WeChat account of international student admissions to view the "Tianjin Normal University International Student Admissions Guide".
4. Funding period: 2-3 academic years for master students; 3-4 academic years for doctoral students. The funding period is the length of study determined at the time of admission, including the period of professional study and Chinese language tuition.
(2) Scholarship content
Including tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and comprehensive medical insurance. See "Introduction to Chinese Government Scholarships" for details.
(3) Application acceptance agency and application time
Application acceptance agency: Tianjin Normal University
Receiving agency code: 10065
Application time: generally from early January to early April.
(4) Application conditions
1. Non-Chinese citizens, in good health;
2. Educational background and age requirements:
● Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under 35 years old;
● Those who come to China to study for a doctoral degree must have a master's degree and be under the age of 40.
(5) Application process
1. The applicant applies to the relevant Chinese university undertaking the independent enrollment project.
2. Log in to the "Chinese Government Scholarship Study in China Management Information System" to fill in the application information, submit and print the "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form" online. The operating instructions of the "Chinese Government Scholarship Management Information System for Studying in China" can be directly consulted and obtained from relevant universities.
3. Submit the application materials to our school within the specified time.
Note: The China Scholarship Council does not accept direct applications from individual students.
(6) Application materials
1. "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form" (Chinese or English);
2. Passport homepage. Applicants must submit a clear scanned copy of the first page of a Japanese ordinary passport with a validity date later than March 1, 2022. If the validity period of the current passport does not meet the requirements, please renew a new passport in time. For applicants who are unable to apply for a passport before applying due to objective reasons, with the permission of the accepting agency, they can submit valid certificates or supporting documents containing their "English name, gender, nationality, date of birth" and other information.
3. Notarized highest education certificate. If the applicant is a student at school, he/she must submit the expected graduation certificate or proof of enrollment issued by the school where he/she is studying. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
4. Transcript. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
5. Study and research plans in China. Written in Chinese or English (no less than 800 words);
6. Letter of recommendation. Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English;
7. Students applying for music majors must submit their own works; students applying for fine arts majors must provide 2 sketches, 2 color paintings, and 2 other works of themselves;
8. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit relevant legal documents of their legal guardian in China;
9. Applicants who have studied in China for more than 6 months must submit a copy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The original is kept by yourself. This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department. It can be downloaded from the website of the International Exchange Office of our school. It must be filled out in English. Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the "Physical Examination Form for Foreigners" to conduct inspections. Missing items, no photo of yourself or no seal on the photo, no signature, and seal of the doctor or the hospital
"Foreigner Physical Examination Form" is invalid. Because the examination result is valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time for the physical examination accordingly;
10. Certificate of Good Conduct. Applicants must submit a valid non-criminal record certificate issued by the local public security agency, usually within 6 months of the date of submission of the application.
11. If you have obtained the pre-admission notice from the scholarship institution, please attach a copy of the admission notice to the application materials;
12. If you have obtained the HSK score report, please attach a copy to the application materials.
Note: All materials uploaded through the system must be clear, true, and effective. It is recommended that the applicant use professional equipment to scan the relevant documents to be submitted. The applicant shall bear the consequences caused by the unclear or unrecognizable uploaded materials.
(7) Admission and notification
1. Autonomous enrollment program universities are responsible for reviewing application materials and determining candidates for admission;
2. Applicants who have been approved by the China Scholarship Council will be eligible for Chinese government scholarships to study in China;
3. Each scholarship recipient can only receive funding from one Chinese government scholarship program. For scholarship applicants who are admitted to multiple universities at the same time, the China Scholarship Council will only reserve the scholarship qualification for one school;
4. The China Scholarship Council will send the "Admission List", "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Studying in China" (JW201 Form) to the admission institution before June 30, which will forward it to the student;
5. Scholarship recipients are not allowed to change their admission institutions, majors, and duration of study after coming to China;
6. Scholarship qualifications will not be reserved for those who cannot come to China to study within the time limit for admission.
(8) Contact information
1. Contact Information of Tianjin Normal University
Department: Admissions Management Office, International Exchange Office, Tianjin Normal University
Address: No. 393, Binshui West Road, Xiqing District, Tianjin, China
Official WeChat: TNU_ISA
2. Contact Information of China Scholarship Council
Tel: +86-10-66093970 or +86-10-66093978 Fax: +86-10-66093915
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ or www.campuschina.org
Department: Inbound Affairs Department of China Scholarship Council
Address: 13th Floor, Building A3, No. 9 Chegongzhuang Street, Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Post Code: 100044