Tianjin University of Technology And Education Scholarship
1. Basic requirements for application
1.1 Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
1.2 Applicant's academic qualifications and age requirements:
1) Those who come to China to study undergraduate majors must have a high school diploma, excellent grades, and be under the age of 25 (applicants for Tianjin Municipal Government Scholarship should be under the age of 30);
2) Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;
3) As a Chinese language student coming to China to learn, you must have a high school diploma, come to China to study Chinese, and be under the age of 35;
2. Application time
Applicants should submit an application to the International Exchange Office of our school. The application time is generally from March 1st to June 15th.
3. Application materials
Applicants must truthfully fill in and submit the following application materials:
3.1 Application form for studying in China.
3.2 The highest degree certificate after notarization, non-Chinese or English materials must provide notarized Chinese or English translations.
3.3 Photocopies of the notarized academic transcripts. Non-Chinese or English transcripts must be notarized Chinese or English translations.
3.4 Study or research plan, both in Chinese and English, no less than 800 words.
3.5 For masters, two recommendation letters (in Chinese or English) from professors or associate professors must be submitted.
3.6 A photocopy of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" and the blood test report Original. The medical examination must cover all items included in the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form". Incomplete physical examination items, without the signature of the attending physician, without the official seal of the hospital, or the examination form with the applicant’s photo not stamped is invalid. The physical examination is valid for 6 months, please choose a suitable time for the physical examination.
3.7 Photocopy of passport.
4. Scholarship categories and fees
4.1 Full scholarship
Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, teaching material fee and accommodation fee, and provide scholarship living expenses and comprehensive medical insurance fee.
4.2 Partial Scholarship 1
Tuition and accommodation fees are exempt, and the following fees are charged.
1. Registration fee, registration fee: 400 RMB
2. Teaching material fee: 500 RMB/year
3) Medical insurance premium: 800 yuan/year
4.3 Partial Scholarship 2
Tuition fees are exempt, and the following fees are charged.
1) Registration fee, registration fee: 400 RMB
2) Teaching material fee: 500 RMB/year
3) Medical insurance premium: 800 RMB/year
4) Accommodation fee: 70 RMB/person/day (single room), 35 RMB/person/day (double room). Equipped with bathroom, furniture, bedding, air-conditioning, TV, internet, etc.
4.4 Partial Scholarship 3
The accommodation fee is exempt and the following fees are charged:
1) Registration fee and registration fee: 400 RMB
2) Tuition fee:
Undergraduate: Liberal Arts 15,500 RMB/year
Science 16,300 RMB/year
Master's degree students: Liberal Arts 20,400 RMB/year
Science 20,400 RMB/year
Ordinary scholars: Chinese 12,800 RMB/year
Liberal Arts 14,800 RMB/year
Science 15,500 RMB/year
3) Teaching material fee: 500 RMB/year
4) Medical insurance premium: 800 RMB/year
5. Admission and Notification
The school will send the "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Studying in China" (JW202 Form) to the students before July 30, and the applicants will apply for a visa to study in China at the Chinese Embassy accordingly.
6. Contact us
International College of Tianjin Vocational and Technical Normal University
Address: No. 1310, Dagu South Road, Hexi District, Tianjin
Phone: 0086-22-88181558, 28113787
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.tute.edu.cn