1. Where is the University of International Business and Economics?
The University of International Business and Economics is a national key university directly under the Ministry of Education. The first batch of "Project 211" and the first batch of "Double First-Class" construction universities are located in the Chaoyang District of Beijing, the capital. The school campus has exquisite planning and an elegant environment. It is one of the important bases for talent training and scientific research in China's socialist economic construction.
2. When was the University of International Business and Economics established?
The predecessor of the school was a senior business cadre school, founded in 1951, under the dual leadership of the Central Ministry of Trade and the Ministry of Education.
3. How many faculty and staff are there at the University of International Business and Economics?
The school has more than 1,600 faculty members, including more than 1,000 full-time teachers. The school also employs a certain number of part-time teachers and foreign experts. This is a place where elites gather. Famous old professors are dazzling and young and middle-aged teachers are emerging. A large number of experts and scholars who have received special government allowances and are hired as members of government academic institutions work in the front line of teaching and research; most of the young and middle-aged teachers have studied abroad or had advanced studies, and have a high level of teaching and research. Many have been rated as provincial and ministerial academic leaders People and key teachers, selected into the National Excellent Talents Training Project.
4. How many colleges are there at the University of international business and economics?
The school has a graduate school, 18 colleges, and a sports department; 2 national key disciplines, 1 national humanities and social science key research base, 1 strategic research (cultivation) base of the Ministry of Education, and education strategy and planning 1 research center, 2 bases for the "High School Disciplinary Innovation and Talent Introduction Program", 1 cultural and tourism research base of the Ministry of Culture, 1 Beijing high-precision discipline, 7 Beijing key disciplines, and Beijing philosophy and social science research 1 base, 1 capital high-end think tank, 6 post-doctoral mobile stations, 7 first-level discipline doctoral programs, 11 first-level discipline master programs, 12 professional master's degree authorized programs, and 49 undergraduate programs.
5. How many students are there at the University of international business and economics?
The school currently has more than 16,000 students, including more than 8,500 undergraduates, more than 5,600 postgraduates, and more than 2,300 international students studying in China.
6. Is there a Chinese proficiency requirement for studying at the University of International Business and Economics?
(1) Chinese-taught program
1) Chinese language major
Undergraduate and postgraduate international students in Chinese majors such as Chinese language and literature, Chinese international education, etc., must take the HSK test and obtain a certificate of level 6 (above 190 points).
2) Non-Chinese language majors
Non-Chinese language and literature or Chinese international education majors must have an average Chinese class point of 2.0, or take the HSK test and obtain a certificate (210 points at level 5 or 180 points at level 6);
Non-Chinese international education majors coming to Asus and Ph.D. students must take the HSK test and obtain a certificate (210 points or more in level 5 or 180 points or more in level 6).
(2) Projects taught in English
International undergraduate students studying English-taught programs in China must take the HSK test to obtain a Level 4 certificate (above 180 points); students studying English-taught programs at ASUS and Ph.D. must take the HSK test to obtain a Level 3 certificate (180 points or more).
7. How to apply University of international business and economics?
Applicants, please log on to the website of the International College of University of International Business and Economics http://sie.uibe.edu.cn, carefully read the program introduction and application procedures, and click Apply Online to start online registration. Applicants should use their real email address for online registration. The system will automatically send an activation link to the registered email address. After the activation is successful, the online application can be made. An email address can only be registered once. Please keep in mind your user name and password so that you can log in next time for inquiries.
Follow the system prompts to fill in personal details, applied study items, and guarantor information for affairs in China, etc. After completing the online registration, please print out the application form and sign your name.
Applicants should submit the application form and other materials required for the application project to the Admissions Office of the School of International Business and Economics, University of International Business and Economics, by mail, email, fax, or in person. At the same time, applicants can pay the registration fee by cash or bank transfer (the registration fee is not refundable).
The International College will review and admit the applicants' application materials. After confirming the admission, the applicant can log in to the registration system again to apply for accommodation.
8. How long is the school system of the University of international business and economics generally?
The general education system for undergraduates studying in China is four years, but students can apply for early graduation when they have completed all the credits required by the professional training program and meet the other graduation requirements required by the school.
9. What should I pay attention to for bank transfers to study at the University of international business and economics?
When making a bank transfer, please be sure to accurately fill in the International College account code "108" in the postscript column of the remittance receipt, and clearly fill in the applicant's passport name or passport number (intermediary agencies need to fill in the name of the intermediary agency), and the remittance slip Submit to the Admissions Office of the International College by fax or email. Failure to submit in time will affect the applicant's normal admission.
10. How can I know my admission result of the University of international business and economics? What do I need to do after admission?
Applicants can check the progress of registration in real-time through the online registration system. After confirmation of admission, the applicant must pay the tuition prepayment by bank transfer or cash payment to the International College within the prescribed time limit to confirm the admission qualification. The tuition prepayment is included in the total tuition after enrollment and is non-refundable. After receiving the tuition prepayment, the International College began to prepare the "Admission Notice", visa application form (JW202) and other relevant admission documents, and mail them to the applicants according to the mailing address on the application form. Applicants who wish to collect directly from the International College must indicate this on the application form.
After receiving admission documents such as "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Studying in China" (JW202) sent by the International College, admitted students can take the above documents to Chinese embassies, consulates or Beijing. The Immigration Administration Department applies for a study visa (please keep a copy of the admission notice for use when the journal is opened), and report to the International College according to the date specified in the "Admission Notice", register, apply for insurance and pay tuition fees.
11. What materials do I need to register at the University of international business and economics?
Students need to bring their passport, student ID, accommodation certificate and insurance card, and use a UnionPay card, cash, or scan QR code to pay the tuition.
Students who pay tuition fees by bank transfer must complete the transfer one month before registering and submit a paper transfer record sheet when registering.
12. What should I pay attention to when registering at the University of international business and economics?
(1) International students who hold X visas and need to apply for residence permits can take part in the physical examination organized by the school, or go to the designated location of the Beijing Municipal Health and Quarantine Bureau for personal physical examination and apply for the "Physical Examination Form for Foreigners". And within 30 days after entering the country, apply for a residence permit at the Foreign Affairs Office of the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau; for the convenience of international students, all freshmen who register within the specified time can submit the relevant materials to our college at the beginning of the school, and the school will uniformly handle the " Foreigner Physical Examination Form" and residence permit and other procedures. International students are required to pay related fees for health quarantine and visa applications.
(2) International students who have been transferred to our school from other colleges and universities in Beijing and have a residence permit must fill in the "Application Form for Changing Foreign Visa Credentials", and after the school has reviewed and stamped it, go to the Foreign Affairs Office of Beijing Public Security Bureau to apply Change procedures.
(3) International students holding a residence permit issued by a province or city other than Beijing must go to the local public security bureau that issued the permit to complete the "moving out" procedure before registering at our school, and then fill in the "Foreigner" when registering at our school. Application Form for Change of Visa and Credentials, after being checked and stamped by the school, go to the Foreign Affairs Office of Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau to go through the "move-in" procedures.
(4) International students who already hold a residence permit, if any item of the residence permit (especially the accommodation address) changes, they must fill in the "Foreigner's Visa Certificate Change Application Form" and after the school has reviewed and stamped it, change Within 10 days after that, apply to the Foreign Administrative Office of Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau to go through the change procedures.
13. What should I do if I cannot report to University of international business and economics on time?
In case of failure to report on time due to special reasons, students should submit an application for leave and relevant certificates to the college in advance. After review and approval, you can retain your student status and postpone the registration procedures for the current semester, otherwise, you will be deemed to have failed to register for no reason.
Those who fail to register for no reason will be subject to a late fee of 1% of the tuition fee for each day overdue. Those who do not register within one week without asking for leave will be treated as an automatic withdrawal.
14. How to get to the University of international business and economics?
The University of International Business and Economics is located in the northeastern part of Beijing, the capital of China, with convenient transportation.
It takes about 30 minutes from Beijing International Airport to our school by taxi, and the cost is about RMB 100. Schools generally do not arrange airport pick-up. If you really need a pick-up service for special reasons, you must fill in the pick-up application form in the online registration system. If you have booked the airport pick-up service, please confirm the exact flight number and specific arrival time to the International Institute again by fax or email one week before departure. The pick-up fee shall be paid in time after arrival, and the pick-up fee will be charged according to the specifications of the vehicle required, the time of departure (working hours or non-working hours) and the length of time the vehicle is used.
15. Can I change my major after enrolling in the University of international business and economics?
In principle, officially admitted undergraduates studying in China are not allowed to transfer majors across colleges. However, considering the possible deviations in the selection of majors and the changes in learning interests after admission, the school allows some international students in China who meet the following conditions Change majors across colleges before starting professional studies.
(1) Comply with Chinese laws and regulations, and abide by the school's rules and regulations;
(2) The public basic courses taken meet the requirements of the major to be transferred (including the courses that are currently being taken when the application for the transfer is submitted);
(3) Obtain the transfer approval from the original college;
(4) Obtain the transfer approval from the college to which the major you plan to transfer;
(5) Obtain the review and approval of the International College and the Academic Affairs Office or the Graduate School.
16. What is the process of change a major studying in the University of international business and economics?
(1) Undergraduates studying in China must submit the "Approval Form for Transferring Majors from University of International Business and Economics" before the beginning of the first-year spring semester (second semester). Master and doctoral students must submit a written application before the end of the first semester. ；
(2) The student's original college signed an opinion;
(3) It is planned to transfer to the college of the major to conduct relevant tests on the applicants, and sign opinions on the Approval Form for Transferring Majors from International Students of University of International Business and Economics;
(4) The International College and the Academic Affairs Office or the Graduate School will conduct a review and give the final approval result.
17. What are the precautions about asking for leave studying at the University of international business and economics?
(1) Students are generally not allowed to ask for personal leave during their studies. If there are special circumstances that require personal leave, they should go through the procedures for asking for leave according to the following regulations:
1) Those who have a personal leave of less than one day must submit an application for leave to the teacher in charge of the college;
2) Those who have a personal leave of more than two days (including two days) must provide relevant certification materials to the teacher in charge of the college and go through the leave formalities, which shall be approved by the director of the college and submitted to the International College for approval.
(2) When a student needs to ask for leave due to illness, he should go through the formalities for asking for leave according to the following regulations:
1) Those who are sick within one day must submit an application for leave to the teacher in charge of the college;
2) Those who are on sick leave from two to five days must provide the teacher in charge of the college with a diagnosis certificate issued by the doctor and go through the leave formalities;
3) Those who have more than five days of sick leave (including five days) must provide the teacher in charge of the college with a diagnosis certificate issued by the doctor, which shall be confirmed by the director of the college and submitted to the International College for approval.
18. What should I do if there is an emergency without asking for leave studying at University of international business and economics in advance?
If you cannot go through the leave procedures in advance for some reason, you should promptly and actively go through the leave procedures afterward. Failure to perform the procedures for making up leave or the reason for making up the leave application is not enough for the leave conditions, it will be handled as absenteeism.
19. How about the accommodation environment of the University of international business and economics?
At present, the school has three international student apartment buildings, namely Huibin Apartment (#6 Floor), Huicai Apartment (#5 Floor), and Huide Apartment (#0 Floor). There are 547 standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites (sets). , Divided into high, medium, and low grades, with a total of more than 1,200 beds. The design and decoration of all rooms are close to the standards of two-star or three-star hotels, restaurants or apartments, but they provide international students with fairly favorable prices and high-standard services.
20. Can I live off University of international business and economics?
If you are unwilling or unable to live in the on-campus dormitory, we recommend the following locations for your reference. These houses are located near the University of Economics and Business and are in good condition.
Huiqiao Hotel/Sakura Hotel/Mayor's Home Hotel: They are all located opposite the west gate of the University of Economics and Business. They are 2-3 star hotels with complete supporting facilities. The standard room (two beds) is about 320 yuan per day. The room has air conditioning, bathroom, TV, direct dial telephone, writing desk, and 24-hour hot water supply. There are certain discounts for long-term charters.
In addition, not far from the school, there are "Huiyuan Apartment", "Wuzhou Hotel" and other well-conditioned accommodation, if you can afford to pay, it may be a good choice.
Huiqiao Hotel Address: (100029) 19 Huixin East Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Tel: (86-10) 64918811 Fax: (86-10) 64918117
Mailbox: email@example.com Website: http://huiqiaohotel.cn
Address of Sakura Hotel: (100029) No. 17, Huixin East Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Tel: (86-10) 64934455 Fax: (86-10) 64918628
Address of the Mayor's House: (100029) No. 2, Huixin South Lane, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Tel: (86-10) 64922233 Fax: (86-10) 64925256
21. What should I pay attention to when I live off the University of international business and economics?
According to the relevant regulations of the Chinese government, international students can only rent off-campus apartments or private houses with legal procedures during their studies in China, and renting illegal rental houses will not be protected by law. When students move out of the international student dormitory on campus, they must go through the following procedures:
(1) First apply for the temporary residence certificate of the new address;
(2) Bring the temporary residence certificate to the front desk of the International College to fill out the application form for withdrawal;
(3) Bring the above documents to the Student Affairs Department of International College, and you can move out of the school after obtaining permission.
Students who have been living off-campus must also obtain a temporary residence certificate for the new address when they move away from the original address, and bring the new temporary residence certificate to the Visa Office of the International College to register the change of address.
22. How many canteens are there at the University of international business and economics?
There are two student canteens and a special Halal Restaurant on the campus. Diners in the canteen, the cost of about $3-5 per day, using the school unified e-card to pay. At the beginning of admission, the e-card is handled by the academic education office; Nonacademic students can apply for an e-card at the front desk of the International College Service Center, and a 15% service charge will be added for card application and recharge.
The campus also has Huiyuan restaurants and other commercial restaurants, which are paid in cash. The general consumption is about $5 to $10 per person. In addition, there are dozens of characteristic restaurants and snack bars around the school, such as the high-end "Beiping Tower". Foreign students can choose according to their own economic ability and taste.