1. Q: Your website mentioned that there is insurance in the student fees. What kind of insurance is it?
A: The insurance is a comprehensive insurance scheme for Ping An Life Insurance's personnel coming to China, including death insurance liability, disability insurance liability, accidental injury medical insurance liability, hospitalization medical insurance liability, and group high medical expenses insurance liability.
2. Q: How to get information about Wenzhou Medical College?
A: Please visit the website of Wenzhou Medical College http://www.wzmc.edu.cn/web/ And the website of the School of international education of Wenzhou Medical College http://172.18.2.16/sis/.
3. Q: When does your college start?
A: The school of international education usually opens on October 8.
4. Q: How about the admission procedures of your college?
A: Foreign students should come to school to go through the formalities of admission and pay tuition fees within the prescribed date by the letter of admission, application form for studying abroad visa, and relevant documents. Except for the reasons caused by force majeure, those who do not ask for leave or ask for leave beyond the time limit shall be deemed to have given up their admission qualification.
5. Q: When was the school of international education of Wenzhou Medical University established?
A: Wenzhou Medical College established the school of International Education in April 2006.
6. Q: What is the current scale of the International Education College of Wenzhou Medical University
A: Since 2007, the Ministry of Education of the people's Republic of China has been listed in the list of institutions of higher learning that have been approved to recruit international students majoring in undergraduate clinical medicine (taught in English). They are taught in English all over the world. As of the spring of 2011, the college has a total of 458 international students with academic qualifications from more than 40 countries on five continents, including Asia, Africa, Europe, the United States, and Australia.
7. Q: If I have other questions, how can I contact you?
A: If you have any questions during the application process, please contact Amy, teacher of International Education Institute
Address: School of international education, Wenzhou Medical College, Chashan Higher Education Park, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province
Tel. + 86 577 86699031+ 86 577 86699033
Fax + 86 577 86699031
School of International Studies
Wenzhou Medical College
Chashan Campus, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province, P.R.China
Tel：+86 577 86699031; + 86 577 86699033
Fax：+86 577 86699031
8. Q: What is the application qualification of Wenzhou University for undergraduate enrollment of international students in China?
A: The qualifications of undergraduate students are:
① The applicant must be at least 18-30 years old;
② After graduating from high school, the results meet the entrance requirements;
③ Good health, abide by Chinese laws and school rules and regulations.
Note: all medical-related majors are not allowed to enroll students with color weakness or color blindness; Dentistry doesn't recruit left-handers
9. Q: How much is the insurance premium for overseas students from Wenzhou Medical University in China for one year?
A: 800 yuan/year
10. Q: When is the admission time of international students in Wenzhou Medical University?
11. Q: What major does Wenzhou Medical University have in recruiting foreign students to China?
A: International students majoring in clinical medicine, clinical medicine, Stomatology, pharmacy, nursing, medical laboratory technology, and biotechnology are enrolled
12. Q: What are the application conditions for doctoral students from Wenzhou Medical University?
A: Under the age of 40, have obtained a master's degree
13. Q: What are the application conditions for master's degree students from Wenzhou Medical University?
A: Under the age of 35, graduated from medical major or medical-related undergraduate.
14. Q: What are the tuition fees for masters and doctoral students from Wenzhou Medical University?
A: Master Students: 42000 yuan / year; Doctoral students: 50000 yuan / year.
15. Q: How much does Wenzhou Medical University need for international students to stay in China?
A: 4000 yuan / year / person.
16. Q: What is the organization code of Wenzhou Medical University?
A: The organization code of Wenzhou Medical University is 10343.
17. Q: I have already bought insurance in my own country. Do I still need to buy insurance to study at Wenzhou Medical University?
A: You need to buy it.
18. Q: Do all international students who come to Wenzhou Medical University to study in China have to buy medical insurance?
A: The Ministry of education of China stipulates that students who study at least half a year (including half a year) must take the insurance procedures for Chinese mainland comprehensive medical insurance when they register, otherwise the school will not register. Premium: RMB 400 / half year, RMB 800 / year.
19. Q: What kind of school is Wenzhou Medical University?
A: Wenzhou Medical University is a provincial college in Zhejiang Province. The school can be traced back to Zhejiang Medical College, which was founded in 1912. In August 1958, Zhejiang Medical College moved from Hangzhou to Wenzhou. It was initially named "Zhejiang Second Medical College", later named "Wenzhou Medical College" by its location. In 2013, it was renamed "Wenzhou Medical University". In 2015, it became a University jointly built by the Zhejiang provincial government, the National Health Commission, and the Ministry of education. In 2017, it became a key construction university in Zhejiang Province.
20. Q: How many campuses does Wenzhou Medical University have at present?
A: Wenzhou Medical University currently has three campuses.
21. Q: how about the library of Wenzhou Medical University?
A: The library of Wenzhou Medical University has about 2.09 million volumes of Tibetan. The school sponsored, edited, and published five academic journals and one academic journal. Among them, eye and vision, an academic journal, entered scie academic journal, three journals were selected as "China's core journals of science and technology", and the Chinese Journal of optometry and visual science is a series of journals of Chinese Medical Association.
22. Q: What are the affiliated hospitals of Wenzhou Medical University?
A: The university has 5 affiliated hospitals, 4 of which are grade III A hospitals, and 27 non directly affiliated hospitals (clinical colleges). Affiliated optometry hospital, the First Affiliated Hospital and the Second Affiliated Hospital are among the top 100 hospitals in China in terms of science and technology value in 2018. Ophthalmology of affiliated optometry hospital ranks second in China for three consecutive years, and science and technology output index ranks first in China for three consecutive years.