Chinese Government Scholarship
1. Applicant qualifications
1.1 Non-Chinese citizens, in good health;
1.2 Applicant's academic qualifications and age requirements:
(1) Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;
(2) Those who come to China to study for a doctoral degree must have a master's degree and be under the age of 40.
1.3 Language requirements:
Achieve a score of 180 or more in HSK Level 4
TOEFL score of 68 or above or IELTS 5.5 or above. Conditions for exemption from submitting English proficiency certificate:
Chinese-taught programs can provide one-year Chinese tuition.
2. Scholarship content and standards
2.1 Exempt from registration fee, tuition, and accommodation fees.
2.2 Provide monthly living expenses:
(1) Master students: RMB 3,000;
(2) Doctoral students: RMB 3,500.
2.3 Provide comprehensive medical insurance for Chinese government scholarships for international students in China.
3. Application process
3.1 Check the relevant majors of our school: www.ies.chd.edu.cn
3.2 Login to the online application information platform of the China Scholarship Council
( http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or www.campuschina.org )
to fill in and submit the application, then download and print two copies of the application form. The application code of Chang'an University is 10710, and the project category is B.
3.3 Log on to the application platform of Chang'an University to study in China
fill in and submit the application, then download and print two copies of the application form.
3.4 Mail the following application materials to Chang'an University:
(1) «Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form» (Chinese or English);
(2) "Chang'an University Application Form for Studying in China" (Chinese or English);
(3) Proof of the highest degree of education (copy of the original and translation). If the applicant is a current student, he/she must also submit an enrollment certificate issued by the school (indicating graduation time);
(4) Academic transcripts (copy of the original and translation);
(5) Study and research plan in China (Chinese or English, no less than 500 words);
(6) Academic recommendation letter. Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English;
(7) "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" must be filled out in English, and the examination result is valid for 6 months;
(8) Those who come to China to study for a Ph.D. degree must provide a tutor acceptance letter from the instructor;
(9) Students applying for the Chinese language program should submit an HSK score report (one-year Chinese tuition is required to be exempt from submission);
(10) Students who apply for English-taught programs should submit TOEFL or IELTS transcripts;
(11) Application deadline: April 10, 2018 (paper materials are mailed to the school date).
Note: The above materials must be provided in Chinese or English, and the certificates and transcripts must be notarized copies;
The above materials should be bound into a book (in duplicate) in the upper left corner in the order mentioned above;
No matter whether you are admitted or not, the application materials will not be returned.
4. The admission process
4.1 Before May 31st, the school will announce the pre-admission list through the website of International Education College and the application mailbox of Chang'an University's application platform for studying in China;
4.2 Before June 30, the school will announce the final admission list through the website of the International Education College and the application platform of Chang'an University to study in China.
At the beginning of March and July, the school will mail the admission notice and visa application form (JW201) to the students themselves.