Xi'an "One Belt One Road" Scholarship
1. Scholarship content and standards
1.1 The scholarship funding criteria are:
|Funding category||Scholarship content|
|Undergraduate||15,000 yuan / first year|
|Postgraduate||20000 yuan / first year|
|Ph.D. student||25,000 yuan / first year|
|Non-degree language students||10,000 yuan / first year|
Note: Based on the previous year's academic performance and school performance, the assessment determines whether to continue to enjoy living allowances and other kinds of scholarships for school students in the next year.
1.2 Registration fee, accommodation fee, insurance fee, medical examination fee, and textbook fee are borne by themselves.
2. Applicant qualifications
2.1 Non-Chinese citizens, in good health;
2.2 Language requirements:
Achieve a score of 180 or more in HSK Level 4
TOEFL score of 68 or above or IELTS 5.5 or above. Conditions for exemption from submitting English proficiency certificate:
3. Admissions Major
All majors can apply, please check https://ies.chd.edu.cn/ for the list of majors
4. The application process
4.1 Login to the application platform of Chang'an University to study in China
fill in and submit the application, and pay the application fee online (the application fee is paid online at the application platform of Chang'an University to study in China ).
4.2 The list of materials submitted online is as follows:
(1) The first page of the passport;
(2) Proof of the highest degree of education. If the applicant is a current student, he/she must also submit an enrollment certificate issued by the school (indicating graduation time);
(3) Academic transcript;
(4) Study and research plan in China (Chinese or English, no less than 500 words);
(5) "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" must be filled out in English, and the examination result is valid for 6 months;
(6) Students applying for the Chinese language program shall submit an HSK score report;
(7) Students applying for English-taught programs should submit TOEFL or IELTS transcripts ( students from countries whose native language, official language, and common language are English are exempted ) ;
(8) Certificate of no criminal record (original and Chinese translation);
(9) Students already in China need to submit separately: passport visa page, school performance certificate, transfer certificate.
Application deadline: Please pay attention to the scholarship application notice.