Outstanding International Student Scholarship
The Outstanding International Student Scholarship of Xiangtan University aims to reward undergraduates, postgraduates, and doctoral students who study diligently, study hard and have excellent grades in our school.
Xiangtan University Outstanding International Student Scholarship awards are 15% of the total number of international students with academic qualifications in each academic year. The award amount is 3000 yuan/person·year for undergraduates, 4,000 yuan/person·year for postgraduates, and 5,000 yuan/year for doctoral candidates. year.
1. Application conditions:
(1) International students with academic qualifications who have registered in our school;
(2) Comply with Chinese laws and regulations, and abide by the discipline and school rules of Xiangtan University;
(3) Correct learning attitude, diligent and hardworking, absent from class without reason, late, early leave phenomenon, the attendance rate of the class is not less than 95%;
(4) Excellent academic performance;
(5) Actively participate in various student activities organized by our school and perform well.
Those who have been punished for violating Chinese laws, regulations, school disciplines, and school rules cannot participate in the selection of the Outstanding International Student Scholarship of Xiangtan University.
2. Application method:
(1) Application time: From September 15th to September 25th every year, the selection will be conducted once every academic year;
(2) Eligible applicants submit the following application materials to their department:
- "Xiangtan University Outstanding International Student Scholarship Application Form"
- A final transcript of the previous school year.
The Outstanding International Student Scholarship of Xiangtan University is applied by the students themselves, and they accept the recommendation of the department and sign the application opinions. The application form is submitted to the Office of the International Students Department of the School of International Exchange and reviewed by the Evaluation Committee of the School of International Exchange.