Scholarship for International Students
1. Scholarship content and standards
To attract more outstanding young people from around the world to study for a degree, Yangzhou University has established a scholarship for international students of Yangzhou University. The funding targets are international students who come to our school to study for bachelor's, master and doctorate degrees. The funding standards are exemption of tuition and accommodation fees for undergraduates, the exemption for tuition and accommodation fees for masters and doctoral students, and monthly living allowances (10 months per year)
For more scholarship information, please log in
to http://coe.yzu.edu.cn understand.
2. Open professional
Scholarships can be applied for in all majors of Yangzhou University.
3. Applicant qualifications
Non-Chinese citizens, in good health, applicants for a doctorate must hold a master's degree certificate or equivalent, and be under the age of 50; applicants for a master’s degree must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and be under the age of 40 Years old; applicants for a bachelor's degree must hold a high school graduation certificate or equivalent academic ability, and be under 30 years old.
4. Application date
From January to June 15 each year
5. Application Process
Log in to the online application system for international students of Yangzhou University
Complete the online application and provide relevant materials as required.
6. Application materials
(1) The highest degree certificate (if the text is in a language other than Chinese or English, a Chinese or English translation issued by a formal translation agency must be attached).
(2) The transcript of the previous academic qualification study stage (if it is in a language other than Chinese or English, it must be accompanied by a Chinese or English translation issued by a formal translation agency).
(3) Two recommendation letters from experts or professors in related fields (for masters and doctoral applicants) (if the text is in languages other than Chinese or English, a Chinese or English translation issued by a formal translation agency must be attached).
(4) Study plan (for master and doctoral applicants) (Chinese or English)
(5) The personal information page of a valid passport.
(6) Guarantee letter.
(7) Accommodation application form.
(8) Insurance application form.
(9) "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" (this form is uniformly printed by the Chinese health and quarantine department and must be filled in in English. Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the checklist for inspection. Missing items have not been checked, and no person has been posted Photos or checklists that are not stamped with a seam seal on the photo or signed and stamped by the physician and the hospital is invalid).
(10) Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Level 4 or above score report (if any).
*Material 6-8 templates can be logged in
Click to download
7. Receiving department
International Student Admissions Office, Overseas Education College, Yangzhou University
Address: Office 818, Main Building, Hehuachi Campus, 88 University South Road, Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China
Postal Code: 225009
Telephone (TEL): +86-514-87978286
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (undergraduate application)
email@example.com (Master and Ph.D application)