Chinese Government Scholarship
The "Chinese Government Scholarship University Autonomous Enrollment Program" is a full scholarship provided to the provincial education administrative departments of some provinces and autonomous regions in China and some Chinese universities for the direct selection and recruitment of outstanding young foreign students to study in China. Zhejiang Normal University is the implementation institution of the Chinese Government Scholarship Autonomous Enrollment Program.
1. Enrollment category:
Full-time graduate students (master and doctoral students);
2. Enrollment target:
It is limited to enrolling freshmen in September 2021, and fresh graduates studying in China in 2021 are not allowed to apply;
3. Applicant qualifications:
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;
Those who are studying for a doctorate in China must have a master's degree and be under 40 years old;
Applicants applying for Chinese-taught majors must hold HSK Level 4 or above certificates within the valid period. The Chinese language proficiency requirements for each major are subject to the enrollment catalog of our school that year. Students who do not meet the requirements will be arranged for a one-year Chinese supplement and pass the Chinese supplement Or you can start professional learning after the corresponding HSK level.
4. Scholarship content:
4.1 Full scholarship: including tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and comprehensive medical insurance.
4.2 Partial scholarship: one or several items in the full scholarship.
5. Application steps:
5.1 Online application
- The application website is www.campuschina.org. Select "Online Application" to enter the application page, click "Student Registration" for a new account, and start filling in the application information;
- Please be sure to read the "Operation Procedure" carefully and start filling out, select the application category B, Zhejiang Normal University's enrollment agency code is 10345;
- Apply after uploading the scanned copy of the application materials.
5.2 Application materials
- Passport copy
- Notarized highest education certificate. If the applicant is a fresh graduate from abroad, he/she needs to submit an enrollment certificate and expected graduation certificate issued by the school where he/she is studying. After obtaining the graduation certificate, it needs to be supplemented. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
- Copies of graduation certificates and degree certificates and corresponding transcripts (other than Chinese or English, please attach Chinese or English translations);
- A study and research plan in China (not less than 1,000 words), written in Chinese or English;
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors in related fields, written in Chinese or English.
- A copy of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" and the blood test report. Please bring the original with you when you come to China. Form download address:
- Applicants who register for Chinese-taught courses must pass and hold HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test) Level 4 or above certificate. Applicants for English-taught majors should submit proof of English proficiency (applicants from non-English speaking countries must have a TOEFL IBT score of 80 or above or IELTS 5.5 or above).
Note: Paper application materials do not need to be mailed to the school during the application phase.
6. Application deadline:
March 31, 2021
7. Admission results:
After the application is accepted, we will contact the applicant via email and inform the application result.
8. Contact information:
Address: International Students Office, International Division, Zhejiang Normal University, No.688 Yingbin Avenue, Wucheng District, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province, China
Post Code: 321004
Contact number: 0579-82283155
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Admissions website: http://iso.zjnu.edu.cn