Chinese Government Scholarship Country Bilateral Project
"Country Bilateral Programs" are full scholarships or partial scholarships based on educational cooperation and exchange agreements or consensus reached between China and relevant governments, institutions, schools, and international organizations.
The funding categories for country-specific bilateral projects include undergraduates, postgraduates, doctoral students, general scholars, and senior scholars. For specific information such as application deadlines, please consult the international student dispatch department of your home country.
By applying for the pre-admission notice from Zhejiang Normal University, applicants can increase their chances of winning scholarships for national projects. Ways to apply for pre-admission notice include:
1) Send the required application materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2) Personally deliver the application materials to the International Students Office of Zhejiang Normal University.
Eligible applicants will receive the pre-admission notice from Zhejiang Normal University within 5 working days.
(1) Application Guidelines for Country Projects
1. Log in to the online application website of the China Scholarship Council (CSC)
( Http://www.campuschina.org ),
Complete the online application process, submit the application form online, and print a copy of the paper application form. Please choose Zhejiang Normal University as your only application institution. The operating instructions of the "China Scholarship Council Online Application System for Studying in China" and the "Accepting Agency Number" can be consulted and obtained from the overseas student dispatching department of the country. The enrollment agency code of Zhejiang Normal University is 10345.
2. After submitting an application to the international student dispatching department of your home country and obtaining the qualifications for a recommendation, you can apply for the pre-admission notice of Zhejiang Normal University. The pre-admission notice will basically ensure that you will be assigned to Zhejiang Normal University by CSC instead of other institutions.
3. Please submit the application materials to the international student dispatch department of your home country within the specified time
4. CSC or Zhejiang Normal University will not accept individual applications directly for country projects. Please do not send the application materials to CSC or Zhejiang Normal University. Only applicants who are recommended by the international student dispatching department of their home country are expected to receive scholarships for national projects.
(2) Track the admission process
CSC will send the "Admission List", "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Studying in China" (JW201 Form) to the Chinese Embassy (or Consulate General) in the host country before July or so, which will forward it to the Chinese Embassy (or Consulate-General) Dispatch departments of international students or the students themselves.
(3) Contact us
Address: International Students Office, International Division, Zhejiang Normal University, No.688 Yingbin Avenue, Wucheng District, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province, China
Post Code: 321004
Contact number: 0579-82283155
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions website: http://iso.zjnu.edu.cn