"Silk Road" Special Scholarship
1. Scholarship category:
Chinese Government Scholarship "Silk Road" Special Scholarship
2. Admissions major:
Transportation (undergraduate course taught in Chinese), mechanical design and manufacturing, and automation (undergraduate course taught in Chinese).
3. Enrollment target:
Limited to countries along the Belt and Road.
4. Enrollment quota:
4, one of which is a half prize (only subsidies for accommodation, living expenses, and comprehensive medical insurance)
5. Registration conditions:
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health; no more than 25 years old; and Chinese proficiency at least HSK (Level 3).
6. Scholarship content:
6.1 Full scholarship: including tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and comprehensive medical insurance.
6.2 Partial scholarship: one or several items in the full scholarship.
7. Application steps:
7.1 Online application
- The application website is www.campuschina.org. Select "Online Application" to enter the application page, click "Student Registration" for a new account, and start filling in the application information;
- Please be sure to read the "Operation Procedure" carefully and start filling out, select the application category B, Zhejiang Normal University's enrollment agency code is 10345 ;
- Apply after uploading the scanned copy of the application materials.
7.2 Application materials
- Passport copy
- Notarized highest education certificate. If the applicant is a fresh graduate from abroad, he/she needs to submit an enrollment certificate and expected graduation certificate issued by the school where he/she is studying. After obtaining the graduation certificate, it needs to be supplemented. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
- Copies of graduation certificates and degree certificates and corresponding transcripts (other than Chinese or English, please attach Chinese or English translations);
- A study and research plan in China (not less than 800 words), written in Chinese or English;
- Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English.
- A copy of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" and the blood test report. Please bring the original with you when you come to China. Download the form:
- HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate. Note: Paper application materials do not need to be mailed to the school during the application phase.
Deadline for registration: June 20
Registration address: www.campuschina.org