Zhejiang University freshman scholarship
(1) Deadline for application
April 30, 2018.
(2) Applicant qualifications
1. Meet the qualifications for admission to Zhejiang University undergraduate international students.
2. The majors to be applied for are undergraduate majors taught in Chinese.
3. Correct attitude in the study and scientific research, with good grades.
4. No other scholarships have been obtained at the same time.
(3) The amount and duration of the scholarship
The amount of funding is 20,000 yuan.
(4) Application materials provided
Applicants must prepare the following application materials by mail or directly to the Admissions Office of Zhejiang University International Education College:
1. All materials required for admission application for undergraduate international students.
2. "Application Form for Zhejiang University Scholarship for Freshmen to Study in China for the 2018-2019 Academic Year".
(Can be downloaded at http://iczu.zju.edu.cn,
The form must be signed and stamped by the person in charge of the recommending unit)
Regardless of whether you are admitted or not, the application materials will not be returned. In addition, the school may require applicants to provide supplementary materials or conduct telephone interviews with applicants according to the situation.
(5) Admission and notification
Zhejiang University will review the application materials of scholarship applicants, and the application results will be announced on the website of the International Education Institute in the fall and winter semester of the 2018-2019 academic year.
1. Scholarship students who are unable to register due to illness or other personal reasons will be disqualified for admission and scholarship.
2. Scholarship students who are unable to continue their studies due to illness or other personal reasons, need to go through the formalities of suspension or withdrawal, the scholarship qualifications will not be retained.
3. The International Education College of Zhejiang University is responsible for the interpretation of these measures.