Admissions Guide for Advanced Chinese Language Students
(1) Training time:
One semester or more
The required courses for this project are 20 hours per week (Monday to Friday). To distinguish students' Chinese proficiency in a more detailed manner, the Department of Chinese International Education will arrange for all freshmen to take a Chinese proficiency test at the beginning of the semester, and classify them based on the test scores (a total of 6 levels from elementary to advanced classes). Compulsory courses of different levels include comprehensive Chinese, Chinese listening and speaking, Chinese reading, business Chinese, etc. Elective courses (all free) include HSK tutoring, a series of lectures on Chinese culture, Chinese literature, China overview, excellent Chinese film appreciation, and interpretation of Chinese hotspot phenomena Wait for more than ten courses.
(3) Application conditions:
High school graduate or above, aged 18 to 55 years old (persons under 18 years old need to provide relevant legal documents of the legal guardian in China). Foreign citizens who are of good character, healthy, and willing to abide by relevant Chinese laws and regulations and school rules and regulations.
(4) Language requirements:
(5) Application materials
1. Zhejiang Sci-Tech University International Student Admission Application Form (Applicants must first go through the online application system of Zhejiang Sci-Tech University International Student Admissions Network
Fill in the information and print the application form automatically generated by the system; or
Download "Application Form for Foreign Students Admission to Zhejiang Sci-Tech University")
2. Copy of passport with my signature
3. Those who are already in China also need to provide a copy of the valid visa or residence permit for this entry
4. Notarized highest degree certificate and academic transcript (texts other than Chinese or English must be attached with Chinese or English translations)
5. "Foreigner Physical Examination Form". Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the "Foreigner Physical Examination Checklist" for inspection. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" that is missing, does not have a photo of the person affixed, or the photo is stamped with a seam seal and does not have the signature and seal of the doctor and the hospital is invalid. The inspection result is valid for 6 months.
(Download the form:
6. Copy of HSK certificate or English proficiency certificate (if any)
7. Applicants who have already studied in other universities in China need to provide the study certificate, attendance rate, and transcript issued by the international student office of the school.
8. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit relevant legal documents of their legal guardian in China, which must be notarized by the Chinese embassy abroad
9. 5 photos (requirements: white background color photo, passport photo size. Photos can be submitted at the time of registration)
10. Other required materials
(6) Charging Standard (Unit: RMB Yuan)
1. Registration fee: 300
2. Tuition: 7000/semester; 14000/semester
3. On-campus accommodation fees (accommodation fees are paid by semester or academic year. Each room is equipped with a bathroom, furniture, bedding, air-conditioning, TV, network connection, etc., and each floor is equipped with a public kitchen and a public laundry room):
3.1 Dormitory deposit: 400/person (if there is no loss or damage in the dormitory when checking out, it can be fully refunded)
3.2 900/room·month (not including electricity bill)
4. Insurance premium (Insurance liability includes: death, accidental disability, accidental injury medical treatment, accidental hospitalization. The insurance liability is ultimately subject to the insurance company's interpretation.)
4.1 Self-financed students: 800/person·year, the cost is borne by the school.
4.2 Non-self-financed students: The cost is borne by the student, and the specific amount depends on the length of time.
5. Other fees, such as textbook fees, residence permit application fees, etc.: They are collected based on actual fees and are borne by the students themselves.
(7) Application method:
Applicants must first apply online through the International Student Admissions Network of Zhejiang Sci-Tech University
( http://apply.zstu.edu.cn/ ),
After submitting the required application information, print out the "Zhejiang Sci-Tech University Foreign Student Admission Application Form (Chinese Language Program)" automatically generated by the system. After the application form is signed by the applicant, it shall be submitted to the International Students Office of Zhejiang Sci-Tech University together with other application materials.
How to submit written application materials:
1. Mail to: International Students Office, Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, Xiasha Higher Education Park, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China, Postcode: 310018
2. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(8) Deadline for application:
1. Spring admission: Complete all application procedures before December 31 of the previous year.
2. Fall admission: Complete all application procedures before June 15th of that year.