Admissions Guidelines for Professional Training Students
(1) Project introduction:
The study time is one semester or more. Students can choose some professional courses of our school for undergraduates, masters, and doctoral degrees, and take classes with Chinese students; or complete internships under the guidance of our professors. Those who pass the advanced courses will be issued a certificate of advanced studies, and no degree will be awarded. If necessary, course transcripts can also be provided.
(2) Application conditions:
1. Good character, good health, and willingness to abide by relevant Chinese laws and regulations and school rules and regulations. In principle, the age is 18-30 years old (for those under the age of 18, the relevant legal documents of the legal guardian in China are required), and a foreign citizen with the equivalent of Chinese high school graduation.
2. Language requirements:
2.1 Chinese-taught programs: Basic Chinese skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing
2.2 English-taught programs: Basic English listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills
(3) Application materials:
1. Zhejiang Sci-Tech University International Student Admission Application Form (Applicants must first go through the online application system of Zhejiang Sci-Tech University International Student Admissions Network
Fill in the information and print the application form automatically generated by the system; or
Download "Application Form for Foreign Students Admission to Zhejiang Sci-Tech University")
2. Copy of passport with my signature
3. Those who are already in China also need to provide a copy of the valid visa or residence permit for this entry
4. Notarized highest degree certificate and academic transcript (texts other than Chinese or English must be attached with Chinese or English translations)
5. "Foreigner Physical Examination Form". Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the "Foreigner Physical Examination Checklist" for inspection. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" that is missing, does not have a photo of the person affixed, or the photo is stamped with a seam seal and does not have the signature and seal of the doctor and the hospital is invalid. The inspection result is valid for 6 months.
(Download the form:
6. Copy of HSK certificate or English proficiency certificate (if any)
7. Applicants who have already studied in other universities in China need to provide the study certificate, attendance rate, and transcript issued by the international student office of the school.
8. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit relevant legal documents of their legal guardian in China, which must be notarized by the Chinese embassy abroad
9. 5 photos (requirements: white background color photo, passport photo size. Photos can be submitted at the time of registration)
10. Other required materials
(4) Charging Standard (Unit: RMB Yuan)
1. Registration fee: 300
2.2 Undergraduates: Liberal Arts: 15,000/academic year, Science and Engineering: 18,000/academic year, Art: 22,000/academic year
2.3 Postgraduate students: 25,000 per academic year
2.4 Doctoral fellows: 30000/academic year
3. On-campus accommodation fees (accommodation fees are paid by semester or academic year. Each room is equipped with a bathroom, furniture, bedding, air-conditioning, refrigerator, TV, network interface, etc., and each floor is equipped with a public kitchen and a public laundry room):
3.1 Dormitory deposit: 400/person (if there is no loss or damage in the dormitory when checking out, it can be fully refunded)
3.2 900/room·month (not including electricity bill)
4. Insurance premium: 800/person·year (Insurance liability includes: death, accidental disability, accidental injury medical treatment, accidental hospitalization. The insurance liability is ultimately subject to the insurance company's interpretation.)
4.1 Self-financed students: The expenses are borne by the school.
4.2 Non-self-financed students: The expenses shall be borne by the students themselves.
5. Other fees, such as textbook fees, residence permit application fees, etc.: They are collected based on actual fees and are borne by the students themselves.
(5) Application method:
Applicants must first apply online through the International Student Admissions Network of Zhejiang Sci-Tech University
( http://apply.zstu.edu.cn/ ),
After submitting the required application information, print out the "Zhejiang Sci-Tech University Foreign Student Admission Application Form (Professional Study Students)" automatically generated by the system. After the application form is signed by the applicant, it shall be submitted to the International Students Office of Zhejiang Sci-Tech University together with other application materials.
How to submit written application materials:
1. Mail to: International Students Office, Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, Xiasha Higher Education Park, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China, Postcode: 310018
2. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(6) Deadline for application:
1. Spring admission: Complete all application procedures before December 31 of the previous year.
2. Fall admission: Complete all application procedures before June 30 of the year.