"Chinese Bridge" one-minute Chinese creative challenge
The One Minute Chinese Creative Challenge connects China and the world through the " bridge " of Chinese, breaks space constraints, and builds a " stage " for Chinese lovers to show themselves and promote communication.
1. Entry content:
The content of the participating videos is not limited to poetry performances, Chinese songs, cross talks, operas, Chinese film dubbing, life comedies ... you can imitate, innovate, and have unlimited creativity, waiting for you to challenge!
Participating videos are required to be taken in portrait mode, with a duration of less than 60s, a video size of less than 100M, MP4 format, and resolution 720*1280.
2. Participants: international students from our school
3. Reward method:
(1) national first prize: awarded the title of " Chinese Star ", and won a Chinese language and culture experience tour (including round-trip air ticket, Xi'an 3 days and 2 nights boarding and lodging expenses) and the " award certificate " of the competition;
(2) second prizes in the national competition: one Youdao translation pen 2.0 and the " awarded certificate " of the competition;
(3) third prizes in the national competition: a smart voice recorder from HKUST iFLYTEK and the " award certificate " of the competition;
Individual awards: "most cattle Creative Award" and "Award for the most accurate pronunciation," "the highest Award" each one, respectively millet (MI) and a Speaker Pro Competition "award certificate";
30 " Finalists Award": Received the " Electronic Certificate of Honor " in the competition.
(4) Entry method and deadline:
Join Zhejiang University of Technology Creative Challenge Chinese micro-channel group, and in 2021 before February 25 contest entries to send E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org