Graduate Admissions Guide
1. Admission requirements
Bachelor's degree or above, bachelor's degree certificate, and undergraduate results are required; good health.
2. Application time
The application time for the fall semester ends on August 30, and the application time for the spring semester ends on January 20.
The school has two semesters in one academic year. The first semester starts at the beginning of September and the second semester starts at the end of February.
3. Application materials
1) Please inhttp://isam.zust.edu.cn/Online application on the website;
2) One copy of passport;
3) Original and translation of the undergraduate diploma (Chinese or English);
4) For fresh undergraduate graduates, the expected graduation certificate will be issued by their school, and the undergraduate graduation certificate must be submitted after being admitted;
5) Original and translated transcripts (Chinese or English) of all course transcripts at the undergraduate level;
6) Students whose mother tongue is not English need to provide proof of English proficiency (students of undergraduate majors taught in English);
7) Original or photocopy of HSK certificate and transcript (for undergraduate majors taught in Chinese);
8) Bank remittance voucher for the application fee (RMB 400 or USD 80);
9) Students who have already studied in China need to submit proof of academic performance from their original school.
4. Fee standard:
1) Registration fee: RMB 400 or USD 80.
2) Textbook fees: charged according to the method of collecting textbook fees for undergraduates.
3) Tuition: Chinese-taught graduate students: 21,000 yuan/academic year, English-taught graduate students 25,000 yuan/academic year
4) Accommodation fee:
a) Single room on campus: 1200 yuan/month (for one person), including water and internet fees, and electricity bills are paid by themselves.
b) Double room on campus: 600 yuan/month/person (two people live together), including water and internet charges, and electricity bills are paid by themselves.
c) Single room on campus: 800 yuan/month (for one person), including water, internet, and electricity.
d) Double room on campus: 400 yuan/month/person (two people live together), including water, internet, and electricity.
e) Housing deposit: 1,000 yuan, the room equipment is in good condition when the student leaves school, and the deposit will be refunded in full.
The campus apartments are equipped with beds, wardrobes, desks, chairs, bookshelves, TVs, refrigerators, air conditioners, water heaters, showers, toilets, as well as communal washing machines, communal kitchen equipment, etc.
Once a student chooses to live in an international student dormitory, he must move out at the end of the semester, otherwise, the accommodation fee will be doubled. Students must pay at least 5 months of accommodation fees upon check-in.
5) Insurance fee: 400 yuan/semester, 800 yuan/academic year, all students need to purchase insurance.
6) Bedding: 300~400 yuan/person.
7) Prepaid electricity fee: 1,000 yuan.
1) After receiving the application materials and application fee bank remittance voucher, the school will apply for the "Visa Application Form for Foreign Students" (JW202 Form);
2) The school will send the "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Foreign Students" (JW202 form) within 15 working days after receiving the application;
3) The admitted applicants should take ordinary passports, "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Study Abroad" (JW202 Form) to Chinese embassies and consulates abroad to apply for entry study (X) visa, X1 visa (study period of 180 days) Above) or X2 visa (less than 180 days of the study period);
4) 10 days before arriving at the school, the school will be notified of the arrival time by phone, fax, or email, and the school will pick up the airport as required.
6. contact details
Contact: Teacher Sun, Teacher Tao, Teacher Tang, Teacher Ding, Teacher Chen, Teacher Liu
Phone: +86-571-85070141; +86-571-85070080; +86-571-85070095
School website: www.zust.edu.cn
Office website: http://ies.zust.edu.cn
Mailing address: School of International Education, Zhejiang University of Science and Technology, 318 Liuhe Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Post Code: 310023