Scholarship for outstanding Chinese language students
(1) Scholarship for outstanding Chinese language students
Applicants for foreign Chinese language students studying in our school need to be in good health.
(2) Conditions for scholarship evaluation for advanced students
1. Self-financed foreign Chinese language students who are registered in the school;
2. A correct learning attitude, hard work, and a final overall evaluation score of 90 points or more (including 90 points), starting from the high scores to select the first, second, and third class;
3. Attendance and absences within a semester shall not exceed 20 class hours;
4. Actively participate in various public welfare activities and social practice activities organized by schools and departments.
(3) Scholarship levels and quotas for outstanding Chinese language students
Scholarship for outstanding Chinese language students is divided into three categories:
The funding amount for the first prize is RMB 2,000, and the proportion of first-class scholarship recipients is 2% of the number of Chinese language advanced students;
The amount of second-class scholarship is RMB 1,500, and the proportion of second-class scholarship recipients is 4% of the number of Chinese language advanced students;
The funding amount for the third prize is RMB 1,000. The proportion of third-class scholarship recipients is 6% of the number of Chinese language advanced students.
(4) Scholarship application materials for advanced students
1. "Application Form for Scholarship for outstanding Chinese language students of Zhejiang University of Science and Technology";
2. Academic transcripts of this semester;
3. Recommendation letter from the headteacher.
(5) Scholarship application and assessment procedures for advanced students
Outstanding Chinese language students are selected once every semester. Applicants who apply for Scholarships for outstanding Chinese language students must submit their application materials to the International Student Center on June 30 and January 10 each year. Overdue applications will not be accepted. The list of winners will be announced at the end of each semester.
(6) Contact information
409, International Student Center, Zhejiang University of Science and Technology
Contact: Teacher Gao, Teacher Sun
Address: No. 318, Liuhe Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province
Post Code: 310023
Phone: 86-571-85070093; 86-571-85070082