Undergraduate Admissions Guide
1. Admission requirements
With a high school diploma or above, a high school graduation certificate and high school results are required; in good health.
2. Application time
The application time for the fall semester ends on July 30, and the application time for the spring semester ends on January 20.
The school has two semesters in one academic year. The first semester starts at the beginning of September and the second semester starts at the end of February.
3. Application materials
1) Please apply online at http://isam.just.Edu.cn/;
2) One copy of passport;
3) The original or notarized copy of the high school graduation certificate (Chinese or English);
4) For fresh high school graduates, the expected graduation certificate will be issued by their school, and the high school graduation certificate must be submitted after being admitted;
5) Original and translated transcripts (Chinese or English) of all course transcripts at the high school stage;
6) Students whose mother tongue is not English need to provide proof of English proficiency (for undergraduate majors taught in English);
7) Original or photocopy of HSK certificate and transcript (for undergraduate majors taught in Chinese);
8) Application fee bank remittance voucher (400 yuan or 80 US dollars);
9) Students who have already studied in China need to submit proof of academic performance from their original school.
1) Registration fee: RMB 400 or USD 80.
2) Textbook fee: The prepaid textbook fee is 300 yuan at the beginning of each semester, and the remaining fee will be refunded at the end of the semester.
Chinese-taught undergraduates: 15,000 yuan/academic year (science, engineering, literature, management and other disciplines), 18,000 yuan/academic year (art disciplines)
English-taught undergraduate students: International Economics and Trade, Marketing 16,000 RMB/academic year; Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Technology-Information Technology Direction, Information and Computing Science-Statistics and Financial Actuarial, Communication Engineering, Food Science and Engineering, Digital media technology, applied physics-laser 3D technology, robotics engineering RMB 18,000 per academic year.
4) Accommodation fee:
a) Single room: 1200 yuan/month (for one person), including water and Internet access fees, and electricity costs.
b) Double room: 600 yuan/month/person (two people live together), including water and Internet access fees, and electricity costs are paid by themselves.
c) Single room on campus: 800 yuan/month (for one person), including water, internet, and electricity.
d) Double room on campus: 400 yuan/month/person (two people live together), including water, internet, and electricity.
e) Housing deposit: 1,000 yuan, the room equipment is in good condition when the student leaves school, and the deposit will be refunded in full.
The campus apartments are equipped with beds, wardrobes, desks, chairs, bookshelves, TVs, refrigerators, air conditioners, water heaters, showers, toilets, as well as communal washing machines, communal kitchen equipment, etc.
Once a student chooses to live in an international student dormitory, he must move out at the end of the semester, otherwise, the accommodation fee will be doubled. Students must pay at least 5 months of accommodation fees upon check-in.
5) Insurance fee: 400 yuan/semester, 800 yuan/academic year, all students need to purchase insurance.
6) Bedding: 300~400 yuan/person.
7) Electricity fee paid in advance: 1,000 yuan.
In the case of insufficiently prepaid electricity bills, payment will be made at the back office in the first week of each month.
1) After receiving the application materials and application fee bank remittance voucher, the school will process the "Visa Application Form for Foreign Students" (JW202 Form);
2) The school will send the "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Foreign Students" (JW202 form) within 2 weeks after receiving the application;
3) The admitted applicants should bring their ordinary passports, "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Studying Abroad" (JW202 Form) to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate to apply for an entry study (X) visa (for those who have studied for more than six months) Or visit (F) visa (for those who have studied for less than six months);
4) The school will be notified of the arrival time by phone, fax, or email 10 days before arriving at the school, and the school will pick up the airport as required.
Contact: Teacher Sun, Teacher Tao, Teacher Tang, Teacher Ding, Teacher Chen
Phone: +86-571-85070141; +86-571-85070080
School website: www.zust.edu.cn
Office website: http://ies.zust.edu.cn
Mailing address: School of International Education, Zhejiang University of Science and Technology, 318 Liuhe Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Post Code: 310023