Confucius Institute Scholarship
The Confucius Institute Scholarship Program was established by the Hanban/Confucius Institute Headquarters to encourage students and Chinese teachers from all over the world to learn Chinese or conduct research on the Chinese language and culture.
1. Scholarship category
The plan includes two subroutines.
- Postgraduate Scholarship for Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (MTCSOL)
- One academic year student scholarship
2. Eligibility criteria
- Non-Chinese citizen
- Be between 18-35 years old (MTCSOL applicants should be 18-45 years old)
3. Language requirements (according to the type of scholarship)
Applicants for one year must have at least 60 hours of Chinese language study or an HSK 2 score of at least 120 in MTCSOL. Applicants must have a bachelor's degree, with an HSK 5 score of at least 180, and must make a written commitment stating that he/after graduation She will be engaged in Chinese teaching for at least 5 years.
4. Supported professions
The one-year scholarship supports the research of Chinese language and literature and Chinese history. The MTCSOL Scholarship supports a two-year master's degree program that will result in a graduate diploma and MTCSOL certificate.
5. Application time
In December, please visit the Confucius Institute Scholarship website: http://cis.chinese.cn/
- Applicants should obtain a recommendation letter from the Confucius Institute or designated university in their country
- Applicants need to log in to http://ccsp.chinese.cn/index.html to fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- After applying online, all necessary application documents should be mailed to the Confucius Institute Headquarters and the Admissions Office of Zhengzhou University.
7. Choice and notification
The application will first pass the qualification review. After being accepted by WHU, the application will be forwarded to the Confucius China Study Program Expert Committee for evaluation. The admission result will be announced by the Confucius Institute Headquarters before the spring, and an admission notice will be sent. The first batch of candidates will start their courses in the fall.
For more details, please see the Confucius Institute Scholarship through the following website: HTTP: //cis. Chinese. cn or send e-mail to email@example.com.