There are many tourist attractions in China, so if you come to China to study, you will definitely travel on weekends and enjoy the beautiful China. So what should we pay attention to on the way of traveling in China? We'll bring you some tourism precautions, hoping to help you in the process of tourism preparation!
1. Pay attention to food safety: when traveling in high temperature season in summer, tourists should pay attention to food safety, pay attention to food hygiene, and prevent physical discomfort or disease caused by "disease comes from the mouth" and unscientific eating habits. Especially when eating seafood in coastal cities, they must choose fresh food to prevent food poisoning. When eating seafood and just after eating seafood, don't eat it Drink ice beer, ice water, cold water, do not eat cold food, in order to prevent diarrhea and other diseases.
2. Stay away from dangerous areas in case of bad weather: in case of thunderstorm, typhoon, tropical storm, debris flow, flood, tsunami and other bad weather and natural disasters, stay away from dangerous areas or dangerous areas, do not enter the forbidden area specified by the scenic area, follow the unified arrangement and mobilization of tour guides and travel agencies, take relevant protective measures in time, and do not visit or take off the scenic area without permission Away from the Tour team.
3. Beach swimming should be in the limited area: when going to the seaside area to participate in swimming activities, it is better to swim in the area agreed with the travel agency or the area limited by the scenic spot. It is better to travel together, have a strong sense of self-protection, carry necessary protective life-saving supplies, and do not enter the water without permission, so as to prevent drowning accidents.
4. Mountain tourism should be prevented from falling and losing: when traveling in mountainous areas or places with complex terrain, it is necessary to prevent slipping, falling and losing. It is necessary to keep in mind the walking route specified in the scenic area, follow the guide, and do not go to dangerous areas without protective facilities. It is better to tour together to prevent going wrong and getting lost.
5. To prevent heatstroke: summer travel in high temperature and humidity weather prone to heatstroke, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular patients and the elderly and young people should pay more attention to take necessary preventive measures, consult doctors before travel, and properly prepare some drugs to prevent heatstroke.
6. To prevent "air conditioning disease": the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor and inside and outside the car should not be too big, otherwise it is easy to have cold or gastrointestinal discomfort and other symptoms.
7. To choose a regular: before joining the group, tourists should recognize the qualification of the travel agency, and do not look for "black agency", "black market" and travel agencies operating beyond the scope to join the group tourism. Some foreign tourist attractions have set up offices in the city, but have not obtained the qualification to operate the travel agency business, and their behavior of operating the travel agency business is illegal.
8. Check the contents of the travel contract: before joining the tour, you should carefully ask the travel agency about the reception standards and facilities, and carefully check the contents of the travel contract, such as whether the hotel provides hot water 24 hours or regularly, and whether the accommodation room has air conditioning.
9. To purchase a travel accident insurance: travel agency liability insurance only aims at the compensation caused by the travel agency's responsibility, it can't cover all the accidents of tourists during the travel period. In order to protect the tourists' interests to the maximum extent after the accident, tourists had better buy a travel accident insurance for themselves before traveling.
10. Prevent property theft and personal injury: improve safety awareness to prevent property theft and personal injury. When you sleep, you should lock the doors and windows. When you go out, you should deposit your valuables in the safe of the hotel or take them with you. Do not leave valuables in the room.
When traveling, we must pay attention to these safety matters to ensure our safety.