There are many beautiful mountains and rivers in China, so the most outdoor exercise Chinese people usually do is mountain climbing. Mountain climbing can not only exercise the body, but also cultivate people's sentiment. As a kind of outdoor sport, mountain climbing has many beneficial factors to the body. It is both aerobic exercise and strength exercise, and the amount of exercise and exercise intensity can be adjusted according to your physical strength and physical fitness. It can be said that mountain climbing is an exercise with a more comprehensive fitness effect and a relatively low risk.
Do a good job of fitness exercise: If you will climb a higher mountain or participate in mountain climbing less often, then it is necessary to do some warm-up exercises before climbing. That is to use 10-20 minutes to do some muscle stretching exercises, try to relax the muscles of the whole body, so that you will feel a lot easier when climbing. Increase bounce action: When climbing upwards, some bounce actions are deliberately added in each step, which not only saves effort, but also makes people appear energetic and full of vitality.
Don't always look high: Don't always look high when climbing, especially at the beginning of the mountain, because your legs are not used to climbing, and looking up often makes people feel tired. Generally speaking, when climbing upwards, it is best to keep your gaze three or five meters in front of you. If the mountain road is steep, you can make a Z-shaped climb, which saves effort.
Divert your attention: When climbing, don't always think about how high the mountain is and how much time it will take to climb. Don't panic, stop and go to experience the fun of climbing, and you won't miss the beautiful scenery. When you are tired, you can watch the surrounding scenery more, and you can also sing and divert your attention. The tiredness will be reduced.
Relax when going down the mountain: you must control your steps when you go down the mountain, and you must not rush too fast, as it is easy to get hurt. At the same time, pay attention to relax the muscles in the knee area, too tight will cause greater pressure on the leg joints and make the muscles fatigue.
Precautions for climbing
(1) Elderly people with weak physique or recovery after illness, as well as cardiovascular disease (such as high blood pressure, coronary artery blood supply disorder and poor compensatory function), dizziness, chest tightness, and heart palpitations should not participate in mountaineering activities.
(2) Before climbing activities, it is necessary to survey (or inquire) the topography and landform, understand the structure and height of the mountain, and find out the dangerous areas, mountains, rocks, and vegetation.
(3) In mountainous areas, such as mixed sand, gravel, pumice and growing shrubs and other wild vine plants, do not grab loose roots or branches when climbing. If you accidentally fall while climbing, you should face the grassy slope and lie down for self-protection.
(4) If you experience panting during the mountain climbing, do not force yourself to climb in. You can stop in place and take 10 to 12 deep breaths until the breathing becomes uniform, and then move forward slowly.
(5) Shoes should fit your feet (glues and travel shoes are better), high heels are not allowed, and clothes should be loose (sportswear and casual clothes are better);
(6) Bring some water or beverages with you, so that there is no water on the mountain;
(7) It is best not to climb mountains when the weather is bad to avoid danger;
(8) When going down the mountain, don't run down the mountain, so as to avoid the danger of being unable to hold your feet;
(9) Lean forward when climbing mountains, but keep your waist and back straight to avoid hunchback and bending postures.