1. DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
Your use of this site and the service is at your own risk. All information, content, materials, and services on the SACBU website are provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of non-infringement or any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained therein or provided by the service, or to reliability or title. SACBU expressly disclaims any representations, warranties, and/or liability, whether explicit or implied. Any transactions undertaken on or through this site shall be at the sole risk of the user. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other equipment, or loss of data that results from such download of the SACBU software. Neither SACBU nor any third- party information providers and vendors will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, income, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, or damages caused by theft, unauthorized access, systems failure, or communications line failure, or the cost of procuring substitute goods or services, caused by the use of or inability to use the site, materials or any products or services provided herein, or any other matter relating to this site, even if SACBU has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We do not represent or warrant that:
- access to the service will be uninterrupted;
- there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information; or
- no viruses will be transmitted during the provision of the service.
We shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to or inability to access the service, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the site, or your use of or reliance on the site or any of the information or materials available on the service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
Except as provided by law, neither SACBU nor its third-party information providers and vendors has any responsibility to maintain the materials, products, or services offered on the site or to supply corrections, updates, or releases for the same. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
2. USE OF SITE
Material on the Service is for your personal use only. The Service contains copyrighted and other proprietary information. You agree that you will not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of material obtained through the Service, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other applicable law. All content on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, pictures, graphics, logos, button icons, data compilations, images, and the selection and arrangement of such content is the exclusive property of SACBU or its licensors and is protected by China and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted hereby are reserved.
5. REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY
SACBU respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. SACBU may, in appropriate circumstances and at its own discretion, limit access to the Sites and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
6. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Data and other materials appearing on this Site that are provided by third parties are believed by SACBU to be obtained from reliable sources, but we cannot guarantee and are not responsible for their accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability for use. SACBU is not responsible for, and does not prepare, edit, or endorse, the content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from any website owned or operated by a third party that is linked to this Site via hyperlink. The fact that SACBU has provided a link to a third party's website does not constitute an implicit or explicit endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by SACBU with respect to such website, its owners, providers, or services. You will use any such third-party content at your own risk.
7. ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
SACBU may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Sites. Your participation in promotions of, or business dealings or correspondence with, advertisers other than SACBU, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated therewith, are solely between you and such third party. SACBU is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-SACBU advertisers on the Sites.
8. FORUMS & OTHER INTERACTIVE SERVICES OR AREAS
Some or all of the Sites may include discussion forums, user-created pages or other interactive areas or services, including message boards, online applying service, or other areas or services in which you or third parties may create, post or store content, messages, materials or other items on one or more of the Sites ("Interactive Areas"). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Sites any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, national or international law;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
- Content that, in the sole judgment of SACBU, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Sites, or which may expose SACBU or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
If you post Content to the Sites, unless we indicate otherwise, you grant SACBU and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content throughout the world in any media. You grant SACBU and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that (a) you own and control all of the rights to the Content that you post or you otherwise have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Content and to post such Content to the Sites; (b) the Content is accurate and not misleading; and (c) use and posting of the Content you supply does not violate these Site Terms and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
9. REGISTRATION DATA AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
In consideration of your use of the Sites, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Sites ("Registration Data"); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; and (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to SACBU, and keep all such information accurate, current and complete.
10. LINKING CONDITIONS
You may not link to the Site unless you comply with the linking conditions as described below ("Linking Conditions"). SACBU grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Site ("Link"), provided you comply at all times with the following conditions:
- The Link must resolve to SACBU 's page at www.sacbu.com, unaltered in any way;
- The text of the Link must read "SACBU” or www.sacbu.com, You may not use any SACBU's logo or graphic, or any other trademark, as part of the Link without SACBU's express written permission;
- The Link and surrounding context on the linking site must not:
- falsely represent or misrepresent any relationship between the linking site and SACBU, including suggestions of affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship;
- portray SACBU or its affiliates, or their products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner;
- deliver content and materials in a framed environment or alter the layout, content, look, or feel of the Site.
If you have created a Link that conforms to these Linking Conditions, then you also may include one or more Links to any internal or subsidiary page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the homepages (known as "deep links"), provided, however, that all such deep links must be in close physical proximity to the Link that conforms to the Linking Conditions. You may not maintain numerous or pervasive Links to the Site.
If any provision of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
12. OTHER POLICY
- SACBU will only submit the applicant's application to the university when the applicant has submitted all necessary documents, applicant needs to bear all the consequences when he or she failed to provide necessary documents in time.
- In order to avoid missing the application deadline, SACBU will submit the applicant's necessary documents to the university when the deadline is about to come before applicants can provide all documents.